How to see your $COLLAB tokens on Optimism network
HELP!! I claimed $COLLAB but my tokens aren't in my wallet?!??
Don't get overwhelmed anon, just follow these simple steps to get access to your $COLLAB on Optimism.
Add OP network
Get ETH for gas
It's free to claim $COLLAB, but you'll need $ETH on OP to pay gas to do anything with your $COLLAB tokens. Find tools from Optimism to: ✅ Bridge ETH from mainnet ✅ On-ramp fiat directly to OP ✅ Get started in OP ecosystem 👉 https://app.optimism.io/get-started 👈
Import $COLLAB token to wallet Finally you need to import $COLLAB to see it in your wallet Tutorial 👇
- Switch to the Optimism network in your wallet
- Select “Assets” tab in metamask
- Press the "Import tokens" button at the bottom of the asset list screen.
- Enter “Token contract address”:
- “Token Symbol”: “COLLAB
- “Token Decimal”: 18
- Your Collab tokens will now be visible in your MetaMask wallet.
It all starts here 👀 https://twitter.com/Collab_Land_/status/1626253185210884101?s=20