You can now quickly disconnect your wallet from all Collab.Land-managed communities; follow the directions in the tutorial.
View the wallet disconnection tutorial on the Collab.Land youtube channel.
If you wish to disconnect your wallet from all current communities, you can do so by following a few simple steps:
- Log into a Discord server where you would like to disconnect your wallet from.
- Click the “Let’s Go!” button in your server's
- Click through the bot prompts to the connect.collab.land website.
- Select a wallet to disconnect.
- Click the "Disconnect" button that is now available.
- Confirm that you want to disconnect your wallet.
- Your wallet is now disconnected from all communities. You will lose all roles and access associated with that wallet.
Disconnecting your wallet will result in the loss of all roles associated with that wallet for all communities because it disconnects from all communities. The wallet will disconnect from every community you used it in and you will lose all roles and access associated with that wallet.